.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Blogging will be light

It is Whitsun bank holiday weekend so it must be the Hay Literary Festival. For once it is not raining so some shopping is the order for the morning before Eric Schmidt from Google, Caitlin Moran and India Knight, Sandi Tokswig, Jon Ronson and K.T. Tunstall.

Apparently, I have five messages waiting for me on my mobile phone. I am not ignoring you, whoever you are, honest. It is just that as far as O2 reception is concerned this area is a black hole. I am afraid you may have to wait until Monday night before I can return your call.

Could O2 sort themselves out please? After all it is not as if Hay is a minor literary festival, it attracts people from all over the UK in huge numbers.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?