.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Interesting MP of the week

I am guessing that when politicians are asked to complete pro-forma questionnaires for magazines and other publications the idea is to get some insight into their character.

What then can we conclude from this survey for Politics Home that has been answered by Michael Ellis, the MP for Northampton North? These are his top six:

Biggest inspiration? Winston Churchill.

What ambition would you most like to fulfil? "My main ambition is to do my best to help all my constituents in any way that I can."

What has been your best moment? Getting elected.

What has been your proudest moment? Getting elected.

What is the best advice you have received? To seek election.

What was the first album your bought? “I enjoy a lot of popular commercial music that many people like.“


I hope he does not get any splinters sitting on that fence.
Comments:
And how might you have answered the questions, don't be shy ...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?