.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 30, 2011

Back in the land of the mobile signal

Apologies for the failure to post over the last few days. It was certainly not my intention.

I have been in Hay-on-Wye for the annual Literature Festival and went equipped with a number of mobile devices determined to use them to post here. However, I had not accounted for the total failure of O2 to sort out their coverage problem there. As a result I was completely cut off from the outside world.

Still I had a good time and saw some outstanding contributions, including those from A.C Grayling, Michael Wood, Tristram Hunt and a panel discussing the fate of Bradley Manning. Oh, yes and West Wing's Rob Lowe as well.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?