.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Six years

Please excuse the indulgence. I am commemorating the sixth anniversary of me starting this blog today. This is the 4,054th post. By my calculation that is an average of just under two posts a day.

I have also offered to sponsor Jennie Rigg's blog for the next month. She is responsible for this neat little widget which I may steal and make a permanent feature on this site for the next year assuming that I am able to work out how to do so.
Comments:
Could easily make you a bigger version, and key it in with the colour-scheme of your blog rather than mine, and you could use it as a header graphic?
 
Well done peter, you never fail to illustrate, inform and somtimes amuse. Another 6 yrs!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?