.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Back in harness

I am back and already full of ideas for future blog posts. However, as I still have a mountain of mail to open, hundreds of e-mails plus lots of news to catch up on, they will have to wait.

The two items that have caught my attention immediately is that firstly, the Welsh Liberal Democrat Executive have opened nominations for Assembly Group leader. This means that I have until 14th October to consult with colleagues and decide what to do. I notice that Eleanor Burnham has already expressed an interest. Our car journey to Brighton will therefore, prove most interesting.

Secondly, this blog has been shortlisted by Liberal Democrat Voice for best blog from a Liberal Democrat elected to public office. The awards ceremony is on the Monday of conference, though my money is on Adrian Sanders MP to win.

Oh, and I see that Betsan Powys is back on the blogging scene following an indecently long holiday and still misreading the Welsh Liberal Democrats. Still, at least she is more on the mark than Golwg, of which more later.

P.S. What is all this about bow-wow?

Comments:
The awards ceremony is on Sunday, not Monday, so you have one day less to wait!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?