.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Missed birthday

I forgot to mention last month that my blog has now passed its fourth birthday and I am still not fed up with it. That feeling may not apply to everybody else of course.

The number of hits that this blog is getting is also rising, from 1739 in October 2004 to 17, 616 last month (there were over 10,000 unique visitors). Best month so far has been May 2007 when, for some reason I topped 27,000 hits and 15,200 unique visitors).

I note that I managed to secure third place in the Witanagemot Political Blog Awards 2007 for best Liberal Democrat Party supporting blog. I had not even realised I was nominated. Congratulations to Alun Cairns, whose blog secured second place in the category for most dyslexic blogger.
Comments:
With the Witanagemot Blogging awards, it was a truley democratic arward, as anyone could nominate anyone.

Well done on your award.
 
Happy Birthday
 
Peter,

HAPPY (4th) BIRTHDAY!

Does this mean another 'charismatic' tie?
 
Colourful anyway!
 
Well done Peter. Nice to see Welsh bloggers doing well.

Looked at the "Best Cardiff Bay Gossip" winners and couldn't help wipe away a tear that none of the three winners are with us anymore - Blamerbell, Arsembly, Seneddwr...

To those over the border it must appear that the Commissar of Propoganda has closed them down.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?