.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 19, 2007

I don't believe it!

Secretary of State for Northern Ireland and Wales and my constituent, Peter Hain, has launched his campaign website today with the claim that he has more MPs openly supporting him than any other candidate.

His website features a video interview with 'One Foot in the Grave' star, Richard Wilson. Mr Hain has also reputedly launched pages on My Space and Facebook, however when I went looking for him in the latter site all I could find was a rather bizarre tribute page featuring this photograph.

Still, if he has become the subject of satire then he must have arrived.

N.B. Peter Hain also says on his website that he has a blog however I cannot find a link to it anywhere. If it is on his My Space page then it is hidden behind an invitation only barrier. Presumably, he is worried that despite 'having a reputation for speaking his mind and talking frankly about his views on a range of issues' anything he writes will be misrepresented. If anybody can find this blog please send me the address.

Update: Thanks to David Taylor and my two commentors below I have now found the blog. My excuse is that I was in a hurry and missed what in retrospect is a fairly obvious button at the top of the right hand column of Hain's site. The first entry is 'well-spun'. Is there an RSS feed?
Comments:
There's a link to the blog from the right hand menu on his campaign website.
 
Ah, inevitable that two bloggers would have the same headline on a story like this!

I did, however, manage to find the blog...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?