.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hoax?

Attempts to filter out hoax e-mails from the Assembly system have been less than successful it has transpired. The e-mail I received today actually came through in triplicate. I thought the attempt to disguise its intent was clumsy but also slightly amusing:

Dear Mr. Peter,

I am really sorry if this mail gets to you without any notice for It has become really difficult for me to get a reliable person to assist me because of the rate of scams that I hear about.

This letter may come to you as a surprise if you have not heard my story but please don't see it as a hoax mail, borne out of my sincere desire for assistance, I had to contact you believing you will be able to assist me.

Yeah, right! She just wants my bank account details like everybody else. Dream on!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?