.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Lost Saturday

In the end I could not work out why I had travelled all the way to Llandrindod Wells yesterday for a party briefing session that effectively just reaffirmed everything I already know about our Assembly campaign. Normally, I would not mind but frankly it would have been much more enjoyable to have got a train to Sheffield instead.

What a result! It really would be excellent if the Swans were drawn to play Manchester United or Chelsea at home in the next round.

Inevitably, some discussion took place yesterday around Lembit and Gabriela. I was told, but cannot verify if it is true or not, that the new Montgomeryshire organiser is living in Lembit's house and had been late for Saturday's meeting as he had not been able to get into the bathroom. It was occupied by the Cheeky Girl.

The general consensus is that the newspapers are getting far too carried away with the whole affair. I read this article in the Daily Mail in a state of despair. My first reaction was to consider the particular conditions needed in which to make mushrooms grow. But the overwhelming reaction was to ask if we really need this level of detail? Give us all a break, please!

Oh, and as for Matt Withers and his predictions, I have no such ambitions, I could not afford the armani suits! :-)
Comments:
"a party briefing session that effectively just reaffirmed everything I already know about our Assembly campaign"

But wasn't it good to know that you're on the same wavelength as the rest of us?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?