.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 01, 2007

Celebrity Big Brother

All the excitement at home at the moment centres on the start of the new Celebrity Big Brother on Wednesday. This series will plaque us for a month and no doubt will generate huge news headlines for some time to come.

My interest is in who will take on the George Galloway 'pussycat' role as the token politician. Rumours I have seen suggest that it may be Boris Johnson or Robert Kilroy Silk. Personally, I would be surprised if Boris went in there after the criticism that Galloway attracted last time, mostly from the Tories, for his long absence from his constituency. However, I have been proved wrong before.

I have only one plea: please do not let it be Mark Oaten.
Comments:
It is a lot more likely to be Lembit or/and Gabriela than Boris
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?