.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Crisis

I am already having severe withdrawal symptoms after my broadband modem went into meltdown on Thursday night and I have been left with no internet or e-mail access.

After much to-ing and fro-ing with NT hell I have been promised an engineer on Monday afternoon but as is usual with these big providers their idea of customer relations bears no connection with the needs of the customer at all. They can only promise a visit between 12 noon and 6pm, they cannot offer an advance phone call to say the engineer is on his way and they cannot specify whether the visit will be the earlier or later part of the 6 hour period so as to enable me to plan my time more effectively.

I can now only access the interweb via my blackberry or by driving into my constituency office. As a result postings here will be intermittent. Still, I might now be able to find time to do some Christmas shopping!
Comments:
Never never never use NTL for anything.
 
Too late :-(
 
I know the feeling, the internet (also ntl)went down in the uni last week & we all went into meltdown.

This can't be healthy...:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?