.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Typos and other errors

I have to admit that there have been times when I have rushed a press release, made a silly mistake, sent it out before noticing and had to issue an embarrassing correction to all and sundry as a consequence.

I do not wish therefore to draw any inference from this rather amusing correction that was sent out today by a North Wales AM other than the fact that I felt the need to share:

*CORRECTION*

Please note: This amends the previous press release, as Richard Brunstrum's official title is of course Chief Constable Burnstrum, not Superintendant Brunstrum.


Just for the record by the way, it is Superintendent and the Chief Constable of North Wales spells his name Brunstrom.
Comments:
Poor Eleanor - bless her!
 
Who said it was Eleanor?
 
Let's call it educated guess. If I'm wrong, then I apologise unreservedly - although I notice you didn't deny it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?