.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 02, 2005

Of cats and men!



The gloves are off in the search for those crucial last-minute votes. John Hemming certainly thinks so. He was forced to put pictures of two of his cats onto his blog so as to dispel rumours that he was Blofeld in disguise. As a result he won the endorsement of Whittington who, alas, is not resident in Birmingham Yardley but in North Shropshire.

I have to confess that having spent most of yesterday leafletting I took a few hours off in the early evening to sort out my garden. The picture above is Mitsa, the cat who lives with me. She is supervising my efforts. I am not a candidate so seek no electoral advantage from posting this photograph, just lots of kudos from cat lovers everywhere!

Posted by Hello
Comments:
More cat pics, not on a Friday? You should join Flickr, Peter.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eek/9985236/
 
Sinister? The narrowed eyes suggest she's about to drop off to sleep. Here's a more awake one...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cloudsoup/4732654/
 
Claire - my other half says your cat looks very girly. We could turn Peter's blog into a cat blog...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?