.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 25, 2005

Easter break

I do not think that I have failed to post at least once each day since switching to blogger. That record was bound to fall sometime and this is the time.

I am about to leave on a short Easter break to the very beautiful town of Laugharne, home of Dylan Thomas and Neil Morrissey. For some reason I have been banned from taking my laptop with me so postings will be light for the next few days.

I would suggest that they set up an internet cafe in the boathouse but this would be rightly condemned as spoiling a valuable part of our heritage. Besides Laugharne's main priority for the time being must be to get its internet presence sorted out so as to encourage others to sample its charms.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?