.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, November 18, 2004

More heroes

I put aside two hours this morning to go to the members library and trawl through hundreds of pages of correspondence relating to the 100 Welsh Heroes controversy. Instead, I was presented with a thin envelope, clearly marked for my eyes only. In it were a dozen or so e-mails from the former IT manager at Culturenet Cymru alleging impropriety, one or two mails on the line to take in the press and er.. that was it.

I find it difficult to believe that this is the sum total of everything that I had requested. I am now going to seriously consider how to take this issue forward. I do not believe that I have had satisfactory answers to the questions that I have posed nor do I think that the whole truth has yet come out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?