.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Chocolate and all that

I had always wondered why people who gave up smoking often resorted to chocolate. The obvious reason was that it was displacement activity, but it seems that there may have been a more fundamental sub-conscious reason as well - chocolate helps alleviate the smokers' cough.

This is good news for all of us of course, especially those who are prone to the odd winter snuffle. This sort of medicine I can deal with. Personally, I have always preferred white chocolate but there is no indication whether this contains the same magical properties. I suppose that if it doesn't I will have to just eat the other sort. Either way I am a winner!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?