.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Lonely hearts

In America things are getting so intense that even the on-line lonely hearts sites are being run on political lines. This would be quite disturbing if one could actually discern any real political differences between the two parties and, in policy terms, the two main Presidential candidates. I favour Kerry because the Democrats are traditionally a party of the centre left and because at least he will not allow his personal animosities and family history to dictate his foreign policy.
Actually, I cannot think of any circumstances in which I would support a Republican for President but, if I were single, I would not let that get in the way of my personal life. Of course there are already very similar party political orientated dating forums in Britain anyway - Party Conferences.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?