.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 23, 2004

Odds and ends

No sooner do I enter a plea for Neil Morrissey to stop buying up Laugharne and rumours start that he is planning to buy the castle next. If it was my blog entry that prompted this latest rumour then I apologise. But seriously Neil, enough is enough!

Meanwhile, the antiquated way that I do this blog is beginning to frustrate the more computer literate of my readers. I have already had a very kind offer to set me up with a proper blog in moveable type, now I have had this e-mail from a Labour Party member in Clwyd West:

I am an avid reader of your weblog - but I find it a nuisance having to go through your main web site to access it (and it pops up in a new window).

I took the liberty to register this domain name on your behalf: http://www.peter-blog.tk - I have directed it to point to your weblog - mainly for my own convenience. I hope you don't mind.

You may wish to publicise it...

I don't mind at all. In fact I am flattered. It is nice to know that I have a broad fan base.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?