.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Bad hair day?

Although Francesca beat me to it in posting this link she only did so because I was ensconced in the chamber in Plenary, after all I drew her attention to it. Needless to say it is unnecessarily cruel and completely irrelevant to the business of politics to which both Nick Bourne and I devote our lives. For those of you who think I post this to make a cheap point I should inform you that my attention was drawn to the site by a member of the Welsh Conservative Assembly Group. The poll is interesting as it touches on the rather shallow perceptions that people sometimes apply to politicians as well as the vanity that some of us suffer from. Just one more point for the benefit of my rather wayward Research Assistant, my makeover did not include highlights!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?